Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Years from Keswick Vineyards!




Since New Years Eve is a night full of champagne, I just wanted to take the time to wish everyone a happy New Years Eve! I hope everyone had a fantastic holiday with their families and friends. I was lucky enough to get out of the snow and go visit San Diego for the holidays and it was amazing! This was the first time visiting home since I moved out to Virginia six short months ago. So to my family and friends, it was great seeing you! Just wanted to send a quick reminder letting everyone know that we will be closed on January 1st for New Years. We will be back open on the 2nd for business. Feel free to bring in canned goods if you plan on coming since we have not turned our box into the Charlottesville Emergency Food Bank for an extra 5% off any purchases!

Happy New Year everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment