Friday, February 26, 2010

Quick Note

This might be the shortest blog I ever write, but I wanted to let everyone know that I am heading down to Richmond for the Virginia Wine Expo this weekend! So if you are in the area, make sure to stop by and say hello! This will be my first trade show/festival and I am quite excited for it!

Also, in terms of our barrel tasting that is coming up on March 13th and 14th the afternoon session on Saturday is officially full and the Sunday session only has 5 spots left! Make sure to rsvp soon to insure your spot... I am very excited about the tasting and to see what 2009 grapes have in store for us. If you would like to rsvp please email lweckerly@keswickvineyards.com or call 434-244-3341. Since I will be at the Expo all weekend you can talk to Kris about the event as well!

...And now I'm off to Richmond! 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lauren

    Congrats on such a detailed and interesting blog, I especially liked the number and quality of your photographs.

    I have been looking through the Keswick website and your blog for information on your 2008 Verdejo -- without success.

    It is not listed under the headingwines (I am assuming that shows onlywines available for sale)

    However I am presenting a wine tasting on Friday 5 March which includes this wine so I would really appreciate it if you would email me a fact sheet on this wine. I am peter (at) pinotage.org and I am in England.

    Cheers

    Peter May

    ReplyDelete